Friday, October 29, 2010

Market Size Toothpaste



Today we release the template of the blog, I hope you like it, I loved the other but for reasons that still do not understand disappeared. Well there is an ill wind that blows no good as they say, and change the "look" and add new stuff to blog. Gradually
that sometimes do not know how to do things or how to change them on the blog, so I'm trying until I find what I like or I looks better and I can paste hours changing things, so I take it in stride.

I've also changed the header to be a marine I've done recently, with acrylic and like almost everything that I've given, so I'm only are the pictures for posterity and expose in this blog.


If you want to see a larger image click on it.

I also commented that I have another blog, in the process, which I intend to sell some stuff (with this unspeakable bliss of the crisis) and make them known, especially in Tenerife and other islands, as consignments outside the Canaries get a little expensive, but that does not mean that if someone wants something I will do it and send it, they just talk. To visit click on the flower box or click here www.manualidades-ayd.blogspot.com


I hope your comments, criticisms, etc ,....... orders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment