MODELLING PASTE DIAPER CAKE FOR GIRL CHILDREN
We have been invited to a baptism of a granddaughter of an acquaintance of my husband, I do not know how the child, or know them, or anything for nothing, so what to buy clothes, or jokingly, that she 6 months old, ugh, that is a risk not know their likes and you know how big it is. The toy also seemed very personal, so I always go to the useful is diaper cake, that those who have young children as well paƱalitos we come to the kids and girls, it is an expense every month.
In this case the loops I put roses and lilacs, the diapers were so middle of the cake shape also changes, was three stories and a finale, finished with a pink pony that I loved since I saw him. The flower is a super funky towel and stuff trabitas side caught on a stick.
Here trabitas are the way of pacifiers or lollipops (if you double click on the picture will be more details).
The pony since I saw intrigued me to put it to the cake, and it was so.
The flower-shaped cloth making, here are also the trabitas hair, they got a few and you will come in handy for that little has enough hair where wearing. Here I was right with the obstacles, if he had less hair hibiese had to wait until you grow.
The flower is made of tissue paper with sheets made from rubber eva green.
This is the result wrapped up, were you really cute?, Well I liked the result, but more importantly, the parents were delighted, which is important, and I may with had no right clothes that the girl was pretty big.
0 comments:
Post a Comment