Tuesday, December 21, 2010

What To Look For When Buying A Used Mustang



terms of the number of failures and then do not be caught by surprise here I leave the timing of recovery

2 º ESO A: January 17, 2011
2 º ESO B: January 19, 2011
2 º ESO C : January 20, 2011
2 º ESO D: January 17, 2011
4 º ESO A: January 20, 2011
4 º ESO B: January 20, 2011
4 º ESO C: January 20, 2011 1
BACH: January 20, 2011

In the recovery will have to do the tests that have not passed so that:
If I fail the conceptual by:
Review: I have to redo the test.
Work: I have to hand the job.
Smart Questions: Delivering intelligent questions.
If I fail the attitude will have to prove every day that you deserve to pass.
If you have not approved the procedural will have a practical examination of the content is not exceeded.
I remind you that we still have time to fix the problems we have raised, so to get the batteries for a while during this holiday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment