Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Best Rollerblades For Dirt Roads

I propose a RICO AND EASY DESSERT

We often complicate life in the kitchen, especially when we do not know what to prepare for the guests would you like it or not like? Like sweet or not?. I will propose an egg custard with cream finished with banana syrup, I assure you is very good, is easy and most importantly cheap.
The flan can do it yourself or buy it, that there are very good, if yours is not the kitchen or simply do not have time (it is more profitable to buy ready-made), stripped him on a plate and we put whipped cream, and chocolate syrup for decoration.
banana syrup is made with ripe bananas, beat with a little milk and ready.

Dessert very easy and not too sweet, I tried it on new year and everyone was satisfied.
And this is the result.


economically

0 comments:

Post a Comment