Primer Dia!!
Hello, since this is my first blog, I am in a place where I live on the weekends, ie inbred with my family hehe, as I believe that my family is all over the world: D finally, seems not to write because it's my first post but the truth is that everything in life I learned to enjoy living in the belief that it is the first time living things even if you have those experiences in days or years above. Innocence is one of the most valuable points that we try to keep, always carried in her face veil of naivete and innocence that characterized us in childhood, but this ignorance with which we faced the world with confidence. Apparently everyone had the opportunity to create in our minds that there were expectations of elements that could achieve refuse. Today I invite you to not expect anything in life ... because life is not never gonna give you anything, but that will not happen to be turning that arrived not expecting what actually recives you are arriving in this immediately, can be a pain, can be pleasure, may be just the breeze of air that make the fan blades can be a hot wind or a cold wind, but that's what life is giving you. Let us be aware that all wealth can exist in a moment of pleasure or pain infinite infinity and happiness can occur in any circumstance if we learn to accept and not to rule out only what you do not want.
an exercise we can take to learn a little this is to think that we have a new body every day, which also is true because your body changes all the time, so not the same. Then just have your senses alert to everything. Who knows which way you're perceived around you, do you take everything around you, or do you reject everything that does not produce a pleasure you directly? Try to watch a day to all stimuli that receives, how you react to them. I greet someone and feel pain? feel joy? Socrates said: Know yourself and know the universe. Let's see how much you know and know well that body you have, your emotions, what triggers them?
a bit I hope this serves someone. Be happy without limits!
0 comments:
Post a Comment