Namaste. Hello! Today I will talk about a movie I saw I liked, called The Wrestler, came out last year. For this movie I highly recommend because history I found very interesting is that somehow makes us see something really important in the life of each one of us, clear that from the point that as such, this fighter is already in a stage of life which realizes this. What I mean is the vocation to follow one's dream or place in life where you feel at liberty to live. This is when we play live the vocation you want. As such, the character played by Michey Rourke as Randy "The Ram" Robinson, a fighter of a history of more than 20 years of history, air shows the wisdom to reach a final act in life, marking an impending change . Not wish to discuss the movie hehe but they highly recommend, there is also a message of acceptance to the duality in the story, as we can humanly be more open to experience as it is called to be compassionate. When we see that a person can hurt you with their acts without intending to do, but learn that anyone can give someone the opportunity to redeem his actions, when considered to have been harmful to someone. We often think that being angry with someone who apparently "hurt us" make a profit on something or someone, being that only we are rotting from within, not only we move more of our true selves but we are more suspicious of damage our health future physical and consequently mental. Everyone can understand the pain that a person can feel when you leave, I mean in this story of the wrestler's daughter, it is likely that we all know you have every right to feel hurt after all these years and still committed to her carelessness However, we also understand that the true intention of his father was totally reliable and their love was true. There was no danger in relying on his father, and yet ... how much it costs us to forgive an absent parent? Why can not we realize that a lifetime of suffering can always be cleared with a moment of innocence? to forget the damage that one day there for the opportunity to live a moment together father and daughter in this case. In short, this movie has plenty of material from which to cut, something much deeper than calls my attention is the way in which faces physical pain or poor health at the time, as more than physical pain from being in the place you want to be. The place where happiness is always achieve full of physical pain, how many times have we been in a situation that should be filled with happiness and a headache prevents us from living the moment? indeed the pain may be left behind? good many questions, and since the movie is good I think I learned a lot and who does not require that those lessons in life can have another view of the film so be sure that any opinion of my writing infinitely accepted: D
See you later! Be Happy Without Limits!
0 comments:
Post a Comment