El Exito...
Hi! Today they speak a bit of success, now go through situations foreign to them even do not find explanation, brought me a little chaos now think about these things, although I know it's best not to think, be quiet and live to have more concentration, and almost woke up today time to time had to go to school, there was a situation which apparently was unaware, I was guilty about it for a special person, and do not know if other people involved also thought the situation was my fault. But words are sometimes like black magic, clear that for him to be there to give power to the opinions of people, but he could not hit me at the moment the brain that almost immediately I felt and I felt like only this body I have, as if there was a soul in it. And maybe I get carried away too much pain to this day and have been left to my feelings when I am well aware that more than a physical body and more than a mental and emotional body. But I know I can trust and expect to spend the necessary time to learn it. Is there anything special that happens to me when I let something hurt me, I feel a weight on the chest and start to feel sore throat is dry and it hurts me, it is curious that hosts my sorrows in the heart and the throat, the reason I write this is because I want you to know that the human being brings emotion, and is it possible that something hurts, but not be stuck in that place, as I said, wait and learn what you need to learn, then go ahead. Some sage once said, must have chaos within us to give birth to a dancing star:) there is always hope, always have faith and there is always a new layer of awareness to discover. And the truth will always be the truth ... although at the time it is intended to punish any guilty, do not despair, patience is always best for these cases, not stagnate in the emotions, live it, but let them go when time, like everything in life should always be balance, the ying yang, which is not exactly good and evil but the existence of the contrasts have to stay in the middle of the contrasts, but the contrasts will always exist.
I leave the phrase used in gestalt therapy for when there is difficulty with someone in life, saying it helps to heal some pain with them:
I am (your name) and you're (the other person)
I was not born to fulfill your expectations and your
not born to fulfill mine.
If ever agree, will be beautiful, but also
and will be. Sean
unlimited happiness!
0 comments:
Post a Comment