Hi! I leave here as a kind card that I made to put in my profiles on my internet accounts for what is offered, I owe any article, but right now because there is no community in my blog so there is no problem, but when someone here will require everything promised! Namasté
(Sanskrit: "the spirit that is in me honors the spirit that is in you")
-personality disorders, low self-esteem
-Depression-crisis
couples (dating, marriage), family therapy
-empowerment skills, learning problems, phobias
night-terrors-management
duel (after a loss)
-existential crisis
- improve their quality of life
-therapy, brief therapy
crisis-behavior modification
-coach-training
anger management, vocational evaluation, self-image problems
-therapy for older teen-crisis
child-rearing, management etc.
healthy.
inquiries: psic_sol@ymail.com
my blog for help:
http://heratenea.blogspot.com
includes articles, self-help tips and you can ask any questions if you can not attend therapy and need help. At your service
Mrs. Sol Perez ^ ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment