Friday, June 19, 2009

Hl Gh40f Firmware Support

Morning Has Broken

Hi! Well today I left the letter in a very nice song by Cat Stevens, my dad casually little while ago I was listening to download your phone, and that song and rain are very special because together: P I'm sharing Circumstantial this cute gift of this day, apart from all the beautiful things always go ^ ^ Here is the letter from Eleanor Farjeon and a video I found of the song, not complete but this cool video hope you like Sean .. unlimited happiness! Sat Nam

Ra ^ ^



Morning Has Broken Morning has broken
, like the first morning Blackbird has spoken 
,
like the first bird Praise for the singing, praise for the morning Praise for the springing
fresh from

the word Sweet the rain's new fall, sunlit from heaven Like the first dewfall
, on the first grass Praise for the sweetness
of the wet garden Sprung in completeness WHERE


His feet pass Mine is the sunlight, mine is the morning
Born of the one light, Eden saw play Praise with elation
, praise

Every morning God's recreation of the new day!




0 comments:

Post a Comment