I'm so happy because I have made a major order was to make 15 trays of Christmas and its fifteen Christmas candle holders also have given me a bit of work so that when you always take a little longer than you plan, but the experience has been rewarding, especially with how the restaurant owner welcomed my creations, one that makes you want to continue to give forward without looking back, the joy that follows.
had not announced that he wanted to see the first production outside it so now if I can show you a small part of the trays and holders that I made.
juntitos The fifteen holders, that you may see the results. When the candle lights are great.
dish and candle set
I explain a bit:
- The dish is done, the flower in decopauge, and the rest is painted in three colors with endings in gold.
- The candleholder is made of hardened and proteguida napkin with water-based varnish and paint and finished with no relief in gold. In the upper fabric and finished with gold trim. I recommend
give a tour of Abbott (Tenerife) and enter the restaurant "Bay", has a menu of food and exquisite wines and for all budgets, plus a bonus has a magnificent sea views and part you can see my creations at their tables. Entrance to the restaurant
interior and big window facing the sea.
So my creations are on the table, the penalty is that being the day the reflection of the candle is not.
0 comments:
Post a Comment