Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Length Of Migraines

BACK MY FIRST ORDER WAS 2010, THE CHRISTMAS AND THE KINGS. Karate

long time ago that I wrote on the blog, I have been studying the Christmas party, super busy, I imagine that like all others, between meals, visits, outings to shopping, there was no time for anything else, and not for not having things to put on the blog, I've made many and varied little by little I will be getting.

But while better late than never I wish you all that you have a happy new year and that all your wishes for this year are met. For my part I have asked health and work, which never hurts, and the rest will run from my account. Reyes

And many other things besides, I left a great cold, which still haunts me .... and to cap days of haze, dust kills me in suspension!

As we still have a bit of nostalgia of Christmas, the Kings ..... etc I put the pictures of my Christmas tree. very simple but made with love for my two kids.
The picture of my stable of Bethlehem, which I do every year, but this is the year that I've made smaller, mainly due to lack of space.
.




Hope you enjoyed it, although a little late.

0 comments:

Post a Comment